Pylon battery cable accessory kit for use with the US2000B, US2000B Plus and Phantom-S models. Each battery unit includes the interlink battery cables for parallel connection to another battery, whereas this pack is for connecting to the charger.
This Cable Pack includes the following cables:
- 2 x 2m long power cables (positive and negative)
- 1 x 3.5m RJ45 Communication cable (Not for CAN communication)
- Cable Pack is for a maximum 3 PylonTech batteries
- LV-Hub is the CAN/RS485 communication hub for multiple 48V battery groups in parallel connection.
- The LV-Hub can manage up to 5 groups of 8 x Pylon US2000B Plus or 8 x Pylon US3000B battery modules for up to 140kWh's of storage.
- The LV-Hub is required when 9 or more solar batteries are used with a system that requires communication.
NOTE: For warranty purposes, the LV-Hub is considered a component of the solar battery system and is therefore covered by the battery warranty terms.
Pylon US2500 CAN - Voltage 24V
- Nominal Wh 2840
- 6000 Cycles at 80%
- The solar battery is ONLY Compatible with 24V Voltronic inverters
- Comes with CAN communication.
- RS485 communication supports Voltronic 24V inverter
- CAN communication supports Victron 24V inverter
- Supports maximum 20 pcs in parallel connection
Key battery parameters setting:
- Charging cut off voltage point: 28.4VDC
- Discharging cut off voltage point: 24.8VDC
- Recommend charge/discharge current = 55A * N (N=Number of parallel batteries)
- Other settings are basically same as the 48V system